A dozen ice cream sandwiches
A can of white or chocolate aerosol whip cream.
Large bag of candy pieces.
You could choose plain M&Ms, peanut M&Ms, Reesie’s Pieces or a combination of all three!
1. Place candy pieces in a plastic bag and strike them with the heavy spoon in in till they become chopped up.
2. Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches along the sides touching each other on a flat surface or serving plate.
3. Squirt an even layer of whip cream over-the-top making sure the whip cream comes out the edges for best appearance.
4. Sprinkle the candy pieces over the top of the whip cream.
5. Repeat the layers and this process two more times.
6. Put more whipped cream over the top and sprinkle with candy pieces. You can also drizzle with chocolate or caramel if you would like.
7. Put in the freezer for six hours.
Take out and cut and serve just like a normal cake!