Triple Layered Pumpkin Dessert
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 30 oz. can pumpkin pie puree
1 16 oz. can evaporated milk
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. flour
3 t. cinnamon
1 t. nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
2. In a bowl combine the cake mix, melted butter and one egg until crumbly. Set aside 2/3 cup of this mixture and press remaining into the bottom of the pan.
3. Beat remaining eggs, pumpkin puree and milk until smooth and pour over the bottom cake layer.
4. Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and reserved crumbed mixture and sprinkle over the top, making the third layer.
5. Bake for 50 minutes.
6. Cool for 1 hour and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
7. Keep cold. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.