Crock Pot Mac-n-Cheese
2 c. cooked, al dente elbow macaroni
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. shredded provolone cheese
1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. mayo
4 oz. cream cheese
14 oz. can of evaporated milk
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
1/2 t. dry mustard
1. With cooking spray, spray a large 5-6 qt. crock pot.
2. In a pot cook the macaroni according to directions, leaving al dente, about 3-4 minutes shy of being done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place the macaroni in the crock pot.
3. Add in the cheeses, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and seasonings, stirring to combine.
4. Pour the evaporated milk over top the mixture.
5. Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring once half way through.
6. Serve hot.