Loaded M&M Bars
2 sticks butter, melted
1 c. white sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 T. vanilla extract
2 c. flour
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
1/2 c. butterscotch chips
1 c. M&M’s
1 c. crushed pretzels
1/2 c. whole pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 pan.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl and then let cool.
3. In a stand mixer combine the cooled melted butter, sugars and vanilla. Add in eggs one at a time to combine.
4. Sift in the flour forming a dough.
5. Fold in chips, M&M’s, and crushed pretzels.
6. Spread batter into the greased pan and top with whole pretzels.
7. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until golden brown.