Another Spotify Recommendation List
I really enjoyed compiling my first Spotify recommendation list, so I decided to make another. Here’s another list of some of my favorite songs on Spotify that I have added a little more recently, but still love to jam to.
- “Shout Out to My Ex” by Little Mix: This is a feel good breakup song that will uplift your spirits about a breakup. It’s also pretty amusing if you know anything about the ‘Zerrie’ (Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards) drama.
- “Jumper” by Third Eye Blind: This slow song has a deep message and is also really catchy.
- “Scar Tissue” by Red Hot Chili Peppers: This song is kind of slow but is always fun to rock out to in the car.
- “Come on Get Higher” by Matt Nathanson: This song has beautiful lyrics and is slow, yet catchy.
- “Island In The Sun” by Weezer: This song is featured in the popular 2006 movie, Aquamarine, and is most commonly recognized from that.
- “Things We Lost in the Fire” by Bastille: Bastille is commonly recognized for “Pompeii”, but this song is a personal favorite of mine. It features dance music with a catchy chorus.
- “Trouble” by Cage the Elephant: This song is more alternative and is more ‘deep’ but is still enjoyable to listen and jam out to.
- “Riptide” by Vance Joy: This was most popular a few years ago, but it is still a great song with fun and catchy lyrics.
- “Closer” by The Chainsmokers, featuring Halsey: This song can be heard anytime on the radio, due to its current popularity. Even though this song may be a little overplayed, I still really enjoy it and love the lyrics.
- “Bored to Death” by Blink-182: This is Blink’s newest single that features the classic style of the band in a catchy new song.
- “West Coast” by Lana Del Rey: This song has a late night beachy vibe, whatever that means. If you listen to it, you’ll know what I mean and hopefully will love it, too.
- “Anna Sun” by Walk the Moon: The full version of this song is quite long, but is lyrically fun and contains simple verses and choruses to sing along to.
- “Wonderwall” by Oasis: This song is slow ballad and has really pretty lyrics about being in love and being someone’s ‘wonderwall’.
- “Chiquitita” by ABBA: This song by the classic Swedish band who produced amazing works, like “Mamma Mia” and “Dancing Queen”, is slow, fast, and overall, fun to listen to.
- “New Americana” by Halsey: This song is fun to sing along and jam to, especially in the car.
- “100 Years” by Five for Fighting: This song is mainly piano and the lyrics are beautifully written.
- “Look After You” by The Fray: This song is not one of The Fray’s most well-known, but it is still really pretty and fun to sing along to.
- “San Francisco” by 5 Seconds of Summer: The lyrics in this song are beautiful and tell such a wonderful story of love.
- “La vie en rose” by Edith Piaf: This song is one of the most well-known French songs in existence, and has had many spin-offs made of it. It tells the story of a woman in love and how she goes through life because she is in love.
- “Jasey Rae” by All Time Low: This song has great lyrics and is the perfect balance of slow and fast beat.
If you like any of these songs or want to see some of my other favorites, you can visit my first Spotify Top 20 here.